The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor Rises from the Depths for Darkest Season Yet Sept. 27 – Nov 2
The Queen Mary, one of the most haunted locations in the United States, if not the world. Stepping onboard is like taking a step back into the past. Unique, interesting and extremely haunting in many ways. It’s the perfect backdrop for one of Southern California’s Premiere haunted attractions, Dark Harbor. This year, almost everything is being changed and we cannot be more excited to experience what nightmares they have in store for us! Below is all the information about this years event! Don’t forget to buy your tickets by clicking the link below…if you dare!
NEW Interactive Maze Paths, NEW Reimagined Event Footprint, Extreme Aerial & Fire Shows, New Maze Designs, More Ultimate Scream Tours, More Secret Bars, More Private Lairs, More Twisted Spirits
- Scavenge through the murky depths of Dark Harbor in hopes of uncovering the secret hidden bars that lurk within. Make a stop at the Gallow’s Healing Well and stumble upon The SideBar, Door 13, The Line Up, and The Broken Compass and experience the strongest spirits at Dark Harbor.
- Venture into the frigid depths of Ice Cave for a unique 9-degree ice bar experience with vodka samples, hidden surprises, and upgraded thrills.
- FEAST: Face the terrifying wrath of Chef as his vengeful staff are joined by the lost souls of poisoned passengers, all hell-bent on serving the living to the dead.
- INTREPID: Doomed to rot away aboard the infamous Intrepid collecting the souls of his plagued brethren, wander through the sea witches lair to reveal the deadly pact that drives the Iron Master’s fury as he’s trapped within his Iron Hell.
- CIRCUS: Escape the Ringmaster and sneak behind the curtains to unveil the horrors lurking within the shadows and dark corners of the Big Top
- DEADRISE: Step aboard the sunken Grey Ghost and be put through the ranks through an extensive boot camp led by Half-Hatch Henry, climb and try not to get lost as you explore the bowels of a sunken warship heading full steam into the flames of war.
- B340: Retrace the steps of the detective working towards answering the savage 1946 murders onboard The Queen Mary, discover what truly drove Samuel to kill while seeing the true carnage left behind in stateroom B-340.
- LULLABY: Join the paranormal experts and ship guides who claim there are far more horrendous secrets behind Mary’s demise and her attachment to her loving teddy.
ADDITIONAL ENTERTAINMENT AND ATTRACTIONS:
- The PYRE: The Voodoo Priestess and her Tribe have taken over The Pyre – Fire Stage for nightly captivating and death-defying fire performances.
- AERIAL RING: Nightly Aerialists will emerge and rise above all with nightly death-defying aerial shows throughout the evening.
- SLIDER ALLEY: Sparks will fly and hell will be raised as dozens of Dark Harbor’s sinister sliders roam and take to the streets emitting sparks throughout the fog filled harbor as they slide and startle in every direction.
- CREEPY CABANAS: Host a private soiree, order up a freak, and enjoy the views of various shows throughout the night.
- R.I.P. LOUNGE: Take in the sights with an view of Dark Harbor from above with Graceful Gale in the newly designed RIP Lounge hosting cocktails and a buffet that’s truly to-die-for.
- SINISTER SWINGS: Take a spin on the infamous Michael Jackson Neverland Ranch Swings that light the sky.
- MONSTER PARTY: Cap off the night with a party like no other. Dance and let loose with the spirits who’s energy never seems to die.
- General Admission tickets start at just $29 online.
- Fast Fright tickets start at just $69 online.
- These limited passes give you expedited, priority entry into our event and mazes, with shorter lines!
- Evil Express tickets start at just $89 online.
- The Evil Express Pass allows you to gain access into the exclusive VIP Expedited Access Lane into both the Event and all six mazes.
- VIP Tickets start at just $99 online – MUST BE 21+ TO PURCHASE
- Wristband includes Expedited VIP Admission into both the Event and all six mazes plus access into the exclusive RIP Lounge with (2) Well Drink Tickets.
- Ultimate Scream starting at $229 online
- With only 20 ticket sold per night, join a Private Tour Guide who will walk you past all the lines while you learn the story and background that runs deep within the veins of The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor and the history that has inspired the stories.
- Admission Tickets, Ultimate Scream Experiences, Cabanas, hotel packages, and private parties reservations are available to purchase tickets visit queenmary.com
- Inquiries for hosting special events (Birthday Parties, Engagements, Team Outings, etc.) please contact VIP@EpicEntertainmentGroup.com.
Parking starts at $20 per vehicle.