Netflix’s Sci-Fi Thriller Comes to Life at “Halloween Horror Nights” Events in Hollywood, Orlando and Singapore Beginning in September
Stranger Things fell onto the pop culture world like a ton of bricks, in the best way possible of course. With it’s imaginative storylines, compelling characters, fun settings and creepy monsters; it was only a matter of time before it became a REAL LIFE experience at Halloween Horror Nights. It has all the working pieces to become a classic maze at the event that can truly bring these shows to life on a nightly basis for guests.
TODAY, Universal Studios has released some incredible images teasing the new attraction for this years event, and they are nothing short of stunning. If this has your mouth watering for more, stay tuned here for something truly special. We had the wonderful opportunity to have a Behind The Scenes Tour of Stranger Things at Universal Studios Hollywood with Creative Director and Producer of Halloween Horror Nights, John Murdy. We will have the recorded walk through (with some bits edited out because of SPOILERS) so you can hear first hand the hard work and dedication that went into meticulously recreating the world of Stranger Things. Without getting too detailed, the maze this year is going to be something truly special and shouldn’t be missed.
In the mean time, below are the juicy details and some incredible photos of Stranger Things!
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS REVEALS FIRST LOOK INSIDE THE “STRANGER THINGS” ALL-NEW HAUNTED MAZES DEBUTING AT “HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS” 2018
For the first time ever, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Singapore are partnering with Netflix to bring “Stranger Things” to life at their “Halloween Horror Nights” events. Each park will feature its very own maze that will give guests the chance to brave the Upside Down and encounter iconic scenes, characters and environments from season one of the critically-acclaimed series.
The images showcase some of the eerily-authentic environments guests will encounter at “Halloween Horror Nights” 2018 – including the Byers’ living room adorned with an erratic display of flashing Christmas lights, Hawkins National Laboratory in the Upside Down, Will’s makeshift fort called Castle Byers and more.
ALL NEW RIP TOUR AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD
When tourists (or even locals) visit Universal Studios Hollywood, they expect to see a bit of the glitz and the glamour that is Hollywood. Now, at HHN you can experience it! All new this year at Universal Studios Hollywood for HHN, is their RIP Tour. This one of a kind experience gives you so many privileges and perks that it will make your head spin like Regan from The Exorcist! Want to feel like you’re getting the movie star treatment, then you MUST get the RIP Tour! Below is all the information you’ll need to know before clicking the link to purchase those tickets!
Universal Studios Hollywood Unearths All-New R.I.P. Tour at This Year’s “Halloween Horror Nights” Featuring a Private Guided Tour, Gourmet Buffet Dinner, Unlimited Express Line Privileges and Access to an Exclusive “Stranger Things” Lounge
The all-new R.I.P. Tour is Universal Studios Hollywood’s first-class ticket to terror this “Halloween Horror Nights,” featuring a private guided tour with trolley access, a gourmet buffet dinner, unlimited Universal Express line privileges and exclusive access to a specially-themed “Stranger Things” lounge.
A premium experience that will sell out, the R.I.P. Tour is a must for guests who prefer to scare in style. This year’s “Halloween Horror Nights” dates are: September 14-16, 20-22, 26-30, October 4-7, 11-14, 18-21, 25-28, 31, and November 1-3, 2018. Tickets are available for purchase at Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
Each R.I.P. Tour accommodates groups of 12, making it ideal for large parties or smaller mix-in groups. Highlights include:
BUT WAIT…THERE’S MORE!
- Reserved VIP seating at the Jabbawockeez live show
- Gourmet buffet dinner, featuring specially-themed “Stranger Things” foods, including appropriately named Upside Down Sliders at exclusive VIP Dining Room
- Two complimentary drinks
- Access to the two Lounges, including the “Stranger Things” themed lounge and lounge on the theme park’s lower lot
- Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credentials
With this years incredible line up of recognizable and influential IPs (Intellectual Properties) brough to life, RIP will be the way to go! This year’s terrifying line-up includes:
- “Stranger Things” gives fans a chance to brace the Upside Down in this new maze inspired by Netflix’s critically-acclaimed television series
- “Poltergeist” brings guests into the light based on the iconic supernatural horror film, directed by Tobe Hooper and produced by Steven Spielberg
- “The First Purge,” based on Universal Picture’s blockbuster thriller, bears witness to the tradition that unleashed the anarchy
- “Trick ‘r Treat” brings director Michael Dougherty’s cult Halloween classic to life daring guests to live the rules or suffer the consequences
- “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers” unmasks Haddonfield’s infamous serial killer based on the fourth installment in the classic slasher series created by John Carpenter
- “The Horrors of Blumhous,” makes an encore performance at this year’s event, bringing leading producer of horror Jason Blum’s Truth or Dare and Unfriended blockbusters movies to life in an all new maze
- “Universal Monsters” is inspired by Universal’s original cinematic Monsters and the studio that invented the horror film and featuring an original score produced and composed by celebrated GRAMMY® Award-winning musician, SLASH, long hailed as one of the 10-best electric guitar-players of all time
- “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s record-breaking television series, adds to the evening’s carnage
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”
- The return of serial killer clown, Hollywood Harry takes a stab at the Terror Tram while guests amble about a portion of the world-famous backlot