NOW OPEN: UNIVERSAL’S ENDLESS SUMMER RESORT – SURFSIDE INN AND SUITES ADDS EXTRA AFFORDABLE HOTEL OPTION FOR UNIVERSAL ORLANDO GUESTS
The destination’s first Value Category hotel features 2-Bedroom suites, exclusive theme park benefits, a surfboard-shaped pool, and a casual food court – all at an affordable price
Today, Universal Orlando Resort’s seventh hotel – Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites – opened its doors to guests as the destination’s first Value Category hotel. Universal Orlando now offers a hotel for every style, every family and every budget, complete with exclusive theme park benefits and a seamless vacation experience.
Brought to life by the award-winning Universal Creative team, Surfside Inn and Suites offers guests a relaxed and easy retreat, with a surf and beach vibe woven throughout the hotel. The 750-room hotel is the destination’s seventh property in partnership with Loews Hotels & Co., giving guests the immersive experience they have come to expect at a Universal Orlando hotel with rates starting as low as $73 per night for a 7-night stay.
At Surfside Inn and Suites, guests can experience all that the hotel and Universal Orlando have to offer including:
- 2–Bedroom Suites – These suites, which make up more than half the rooms at Surfside Inn and Suites, sleep up to six and feel like a spacious beach retreat. With two separate rooms, families no longer need connecting rooms for extra space. There is also a kitchenette area, a picnic table for meals and hanging out, and a bathroom with separate bath and vanity areas so multiple people can get ready at once. The 2-Bedroom Suites begin as low as $111 for a 7-night stay.
- Exclusive Theme Park Benefits – Guests receive exclusive benefits including Early Park Admission to the theme parks, quick complimentary resort-wide shuttle bus transportation, charging privileges with their room key and more.
- Beach Break Cafe – This casual dining food court will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Inspired by food trucks, local joints and backyard BBQs, Beach Break Cafe’s menu will be super affordable, with most dishes under $12. From breakfast pizzas to comfort food and power bowls, Beach Break offers something for everyone, along with grab-and-go options for guests heading to the theme parks.
- Surfboard-Shaped Pool – The zero entry pool is something guests of all ages will enjoy. It’s in the shape of a surfboard – which makes it one of the most fun-themed pools at Universal Orlando. Surfside Inn and Suites also has a laid-back pool bar, the Sand Bar, which serves refreshing and beach-inspired beverages. Additional hotel amenities include a Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center, Universal Studios Store, game room and fitness center.
- Staying In the Action – Guests who stay at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites are located just minutes away from Universal Orlando’s three theme parks – Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay – as well as its dining and entertainment complex – Universal CityWalk.
Surfside Inn and Suites’ sister property, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, is scheduled to open in March 2020. Universal’s Endless Summer Resort will add 2,800 rooms to the destination – bringing the total room count at Universal Orlando Resort to 9,000 rooms by the end of 2020.