Premium R.I.P. Tours and Popular Multi-Night Frequent Fear Passes Offer “Halloween Horror Nights” Fans Ultimate Ways of Maximizing Visits to Universal Studios Hollywood’s Premier Halloween Event
Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood is one of the CAN’T MISS events of the Halloween season. Nowhere else can you come face to face with classic horror monsters from the silver screen or modern day horrific creations from movies like US or STRANGER THINGS. Unfortunately that means that most nights of the event are very crowded because everyone wants to experience the spooky fun. Thankfully, Universal Studios Hollywood has multiple ticket options for you so you can traverse the crowds and still have a blast! Not mentioned here, but also taking full advantage of early entry to the event is a MUST! Below is information regarding the highly regarded R.I.P. Tour and Frequent Fear Passes for Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood!
“Halloween Horror Nights” Kicks Off with Fan Preview Night on Thursday, September 12, Officially opens on Friday, September 13 and Continues on Select Nights through Sunday, November 3, 2019
Click here to Purchase Tickets.
Universal Studios Hollywood ups the “Halloween Horror Nights” scare factor by tenfold this year and offers fans exclusive ways to maximize the terror with a variety of specialty tickets, including the premium R.I.P. Tour and must-have multi-night Frequent Fear passes.
“Halloween Horror Nights” begins on Thursday, September 12 with an exclusive first look Fan Preview Night, which features a limited number of tickets and the chance to explore this year’s 10 terrifying new mazes.
Opening night and event dates are: September 13-15, 19-22, 26-29; October 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 31; and November 1-3, 2019. Advanced purchase is recommended as event nights will sell out.
The new R.I.P. Tour offer groups of up to 12 a chance to scare in style and features exclusive access to “Halloween Horror Nights.” Helmed by a VIP Guide, R.I.P. Tour guests will be treated to unlimited Universal Express™ access to all mazes and attractions as well as reserved VIP seating at the Jabbawockeez show, private VIP trolley transportation to the backlot mazes, exclusive interactive themed photo ops and a special tour of the Universal backlot, gourmet buffet dinner at the exclusive VIP Dining Room & Lounge, access to exclusive lounges for drinks and desserts, and complimentary valet parking.
For fans who just can’t get enough, a series of multi-night Frequent Fear passes is also available. Guests can choose from four different Frequent Fear ticket options:
- Ultimate Fear Pass: scare every night of the 32 day event, including a ticket to Fan Preview Night
- Fan Preview and Frequent Fear Pass: 26 select nights including Fan Preview on September 12
- Frequent Fear Pass: 25 select nights
- September Pass: 11 select nights throughout the month of September
THIS YEARS EVENT!
Visit Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com for more details and to purchase tickets.
“Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios Hollywood brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror inspired by TV and film’s most compelling horror properties. Following is a list of this year’s wicked line-up:
- “Us,” an all-new maze based on the blockbuster film from Universal Pictures and visionary Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele
- “Ghostbusters,” Sony Pictures’ classic 1984 film comes to life for the first time ever in this all-new maze
- “Stranger Things,” based on seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s critically-acclaimed supernatural thriller
- “Killer Klowns from Outer Space,” the popular 1980s horror sci-fi film lands at “Halloween Horror Nights” in this all-new chilling maze
- “Creepshow,” inspired by the 1982 cult classic horror movie and Shudder’s all-original anthology series
- “Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man,” inspired by Universal’s original cinematic monsters and the movie studio that invented the horror film genre
- “House of 1000 Corpses,” inspired by Lionsgate’s 2003 cult classic film and directed by multi-platinum recording artist and filmmaker Rob Zombie
- “Holidayz in Hell,” an all-original maze featuring demented versions of everyone’s favorite seasonal celebrations
- “Curse of Pandora’s Box,” an all-new original maze based on the twisted Greek mythology tale
- “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s popular television series
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”
For exciting updates and exclusive “Halloween Horror Nights” content, visit Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com, like Halloween Horror Nights – Hollywood on Facebook; follow @HorrorNights #UniversalHHN on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat; and watch the terror come to life on Halloween Horror Nights YouTube.