Sadly, Scary Farm cannot last forever. But cheer up, the warmth and cheer of the holiday season is upon us at Knott’s Berry Farm! Over the years, Knott’s continually adds entertainment, food and overall incredible offerings to the Knott’s Merry Farm list. Below, you will get a glimpse into what you can find at this years Merry Farm!
Celebrate the Magic of Christmas at Knott’s Merry Farm
Enjoy the Holiday Season with Festive Decor, Classic Holiday Shows and so Much More!
Experience the joy of the holidays at Knott’s Merry Farm beginning November 22, 2019, through January 5, 2020. This year, the park will debut a brand-new holiday-themed production at the Calico Mine Stage, Home for the Holidays will mesmerize guests with traditional Christmas tunes, world-class performers, festive lights, magical dancing toys, and dazzling snow all set on the most ambitious stage ever created at Knott’s. Knott’s Merry Farm brings the spirits of the holidays to life by transforming the park into a classic winter wonderland with thousands of dazzling lights and festive décor. With lively shows, beautiful holiday décor, and delicious holiday treats, Knott’s Merry Farm is sure to create lasting holiday memories for the whole family.
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with new festive holiday favorites and timeless classics that can only be found during Knott’s Merry Farm:
· Festive yuletide cheer is in store with the brand-new show, Home for the Holidays, where joyous merriment takes over the Calico Mine Stage with dancing and fun set to beloved holiday tunes. Guests will be swept into a magical scene of an old-fashioned Winter Wonderland and celebrate timeless holiday traditions.
· A classic Knott’s Merry Farm favorite returns as the beloved ice show, Merry Christmas Snoopy! glides onto center stage at the Charles M. Schulz Theatre, featuring Snoopy, the PEANUTS gang, and a cast of world-class ice skaters. In this fan favorite musical spectacular on ice, Snoopy and his friends enjoy all of the best parts of the season including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival, and attending the Christmas Ball! Showing on select dates, November 22, 2019 – January 5, 2020. Closed on Wednesdays.
· The historic Bird Cage Theatre will bring to life a classic Charles Dickens’ tale, A Christmas Carol and its brand-new holiday sequel Marley’s Wings that answers the question – has Ebenezer Scrooge really changed?
· Families visiting Camp Snoopy can enjoy seasonal entertainment geared for little ones with A PEANUTS Guide to Christmas, performing daily at the Camp Snoopy Theater. The PEANUTS Gang offer their take and unique wisdom on surviving the holidays while singing a mashup of their favorite holiday tunes.
· The streets of Calico will play host to the merriest of Christmas traditions starting with the sound of holiday tunes performed by live Christmas Carolers.
· Visitors can also retreat to Santa’s Christmas Cabin, a transformed Wilderness Dance Hall in Ghost Town that features twinkling Christmas lights, classic holiday decor and the opportunity to take photos with Santa Claus himself. It’s also home to an array of holiday treats, including warm roasted nuts and handheld cookie shots filled with a cold drink of milk or warm hot chocolate.
· Even more delicious holiday dishes and one-of-a-kind treats can be found throughout Knott’s Merry Farm. Guests can indulge in traditional holiday classics with a twist, including crispy breaded turkey bites filled with perfectly seasoned stuffing and sweet cranberry sauce in Santa’s Christmas Cabin or apple pie pizza sprinkled with a warm brown sugar crumble and drizzled with cream cheese icing at Beechy Keens Pizza. Holiday favorites are also in-store with a variety of fresh chocolate Christmas bark, sweet peppermint popcorn, and warm flaky baklava in Ghost Town Bakery.
· When the sun sets, Ghost Town lights up with a nightly tree lighting ceremony and a special Snow and Glow experience that takes place every hour from sunset until the park closes. The magical snowfall and Ghost Town lights dance to a different song each hour, offering the perfect ending to a fun-filled day at Knott’s Merry Farm.
The perfect stocking stuffer is now on-sale. A new 2020 Season Pass includes one free visit to enjoy Merry Farm in 2019, unlimited visits in 2020 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events. A Regular Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2020 to Knott’s Berry Farm and a Gold Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2020 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates. Now at the lowest price of the year, Regular Season Passes start at just $99 or nine easy payments of $9.50 after initial payment and Gold Season Passes are $120 or nine payments of just $11.50 after initial payment. These offers end January 5, 2020. Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.