Click Here to Purchase Tickets to the World’s Premier Halloween Event,
Running Select Nights September 3rd through October 31st
Universal Orlando Resort unveils the final lineup of unfathomable terrors for Halloween Horror Nights 2021, including an array of twisted original haunted houses, five scare zones and two live shows. Guests will brave this collection of haunts and more when the world’s premier Halloween event returns to Universal Studios Florida to celebrate 30 years of fear select nights September 3 through October 31.
FIVE ADDITIONAL ORIGINAL HAUNTED HOUSES
Nightmare-inducing original stories brimming with terrifying creatures will envelop guests within the five remaining haunted houses of the season, where visitors will:
- step into the notorious Halloween Horror Nights town of Carey and relive its most horrifying haunts over the past 30 years in “Welcome to SCarey: Horror in the Heartland”
- follow in the footsteps of a legendary paranormal detective on a ghostly mission in “Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth”
- become entangled in the sinister roots of Halloween in “The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin”
- fall victim to a fiendish theatre troupe in “Puppet Theatre: Captive Audience”
- uncover the darker side of a seemingly innocent ritual in “Revenge of the Tooth Fairy”
These original experiences will round out this year’s macabre lineup of 10 haunted houses for Halloween Horror Nights 2021, which also features Netflix’s “The Haunting of Hill House,” “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” “Beetlejuice,” “Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives” and “Halloween Horror Nights Icons: Captured.”
FIVE INESCAPABLE SCARE ZONES
Guests will not find refuge in the streets of Universal Studios Florida…a legion of horror icons, otherworldly beings and more await in five all-new scare zones. Hundreds of menacing “scareactors” will emerge to stalk guests’ every move as they:
- enter the monstrous universe of iconic horror stories from “Crypt TV”
- attempt to escape the frights of scare zones’ past in “30 Years, 30 Fears”
- resist succumbing to an alien cyber regime overtaking a future dystopia in “Seek and Destroy”
- flee the wrath of the Terra Queen and her rooted, evil plans in “Gorewood Forest”
- witness a box office “slash” in “Lights, Camera, Hacktion: Eddie’s Revenge”
TWO OUTRAGEOUS LIVE SHOWS
Two all-new, outrageously-entertaining shows will take center stage at Universal Studios Florida:
- Marathon of Mayhem: Carnage Factory, a brand-new nighttime lagoon show that will transform the expansive Universal Studios lagoon into renowned visions of fright highlighting some of the top names in horror and Halloween Horror Nights history that are featured in this year’s event.
- Halloween Nightmare Fuel, a fiery new show featuring nocturnal creatures, aerialists of the night and frightful fire performers – all set to pulse-pounding rock, metal and electronica music.
THE ICONIC RETURN OF THE HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS TRIBUTE STORE
Plus, Halloween Horror Nights wouldn’t be complete without the return of the event’s highly-anticipated Tribute Store in Universal Studios Florida – an immersive retail location designed to celebrate the world’s premier Halloween event featuring themed rooms decked with specialty merchandise, a variety of unique treats and more. Additional details about this year’s Tribute Store will be revealed soon.